PEOPLE ARE LONELY BECAUSE THEY BUILD WALLS INSTEAD OF BRIDGES.

Sunday 6 January, 2008

A trek through life...


A warm sunny day

A long winding path

A song on my lips

A bag on my back

I tread on… alone


Where to? What for?

For the journey has no end

No purpose, no goal…

The path is the destination

And the destination is the path


And so I tread on… and on… and…


As I walk along the twists and turns

I unearth, I explore, I ponder

Each moment a learning

Every lesson a blessing

Which in my bag I gather.


At the end of the day

I say a little prayer

For those who care

And touch my life in their own special way.

God bless!!


As the sun shines down on the wood

I gather my memoirs

And wrap them with as much love as I could

The path is the destination

And the destination is the path


And so I tread on… and on… and… ALONE.

1 comment:

Poet - Reliving again! said...

Dear Jo,

I chanced upon this lovely blog of yours. It is quiet heartwarming to read what you have written. maybe I arrived late at your blog. But it made me smile and feel the lovely person you are :)

Lots of love and light
avantika