PEOPLE ARE LONELY BECAUSE THEY BUILD WALLS INSTEAD OF BRIDGES.

Friday 4 January, 2008

A tribute to my sweetheart… CALVIN!



Calvin - "To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."
JJ - I so know what you’re talking about here Calvin :-) But sometimes if you wish hard enough….

Calvin - "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."
JJ - Ah… bliss!

Calvin - "If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it again."
JJ - Tell me about it!!! Love to do it all the time… but work still manages to find me!!

Calvin - "Reality continues to ruin my life."
JJ - This one is my favourite!! Let me be in JJ world… no… don’t wake me up!! Noooooooooooo!!!

Calvin - "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
JJ - LOL!! Yeah I guess that’s true… hmmm… but why not eliminate us lesser mortals! Hope they are not reading this!! :-)

Calvin - "I hate to think that all my current experiences will someday become stories with no point."
JJ - Actually they might become prophecies of great insight and divine knowledge. Well… I said might!!!

Calvin - "Childhood is short, maturity is forever."
JJ – Well… imagine mature kids!!!

Calvin - "In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks."
JJ – Well… if I ever enter politics… I have my agenda all set!!

Calvin - "People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
JJ – Ah… no wonder!! :-)

Calvin - "You know how Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
JJ – Well Calvin guess what… mine are gonna be the worst ever!!!

Calvin - "I keep forgetting that rules are for little nice people."
JJ – Which I am NOT!!! :-) Well… not little or not nice… keep guessing!!!

Calvin - "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
JJ - I am already running on overtime!!

Calvin - "Reading goes faster if you don't sweat comprehension."
JJ - There… another mystery solved… How to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 1 hour!!

Calvin - "In my opinion, television validates existence."
JJ - This is Aditi’s topic for her thesis! :-)

Calvin - "The secret to happiness is short-term, stupid self-interest!"
JJ - Why do you think I am always so happy???

Calvin - "True friends are hard to come by...I need more money."
JJ - At this rate I am never gonna have any!!

2 comments:

Sachin R K said...

Great collection :) . 3 Calvin one liners I like myself

I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ... Procrastinating and rationalizing.

Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.

It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.